Saturday, December 12, 2009

Doctor-Approved Makeup Brush Cleaner


Five out of five doctors agree: Alcohol swabs are a quick and effective way to sanitize makeup brushes between makeup applications.

During a recent makeup gig, I got to have a number of physicians and politicians in my makeup chair. (I even got to matte down LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa's t-zone).

I asked each doctor (most of them practice family medicine) about my brush sanitizing techniques. I use alcohol swabs to wipe down the following:

**lash curler
**tweezers
**cuticle scissors
**synthetic brushes

For the natural bristle brushes, I use Nurturing Force NF Airbrush Cleaner as a chemical-free brush cleaner or Parian Spirit.
Click here for more info on Nurturing Force and Parian Spirit brush cleaners.




No comments:

Post a Comment